Saturday, May 7, 2011

For My Mom

Handmade for My Mommy
She wanted me to make her a BIG purse out of some fabric she bought awhile back


I didn't like the fabric, but I found some lining that I liked that made sewing it bearable
...but I guess that's what Mother's Day is about

I hope she likes it.
(Do you know how hard it is to photo a handbag)

I used the Tohoku Tote pattern from I am Momma Hear Me Roar--altered just a wee bit to make it larger and the bow removed because that would be my mom.

(Hers is much prettier and I can't wait to make a couple from some cute fabric for Alyssa and Kaely)
The pattern and tutorial or very user-friendly and is obtainable by simply making a donation to a charity.


 


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...