ArtJoyStuff ATC Swap No. 10
"Use What's Close At Hand" is this week's theme.
One of the advantages to saving leftovers and being such a pig when I'm in my craftroom...
I've generally got a lot of stuff on hand :)
- The background is a scrap piece of canvas that I'd used to soak up an ink pool
- A trimming of pink polka dot covered up the hole in the canvas
- A little crochet lace scrap was added to pretty it up
- Flowers were made from some spare trim
- Easter candy foil wrappers were used for the flower centers
- Some spare pennant triangles where used to spell spring (and I didn't do it backwards!)
- Oh, and I used a cereal box for the ATC base