Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This is just how it was today...


I finally completed an Iron Craft ChallengeNumber 44...Cup Cozy.


I did it in one day, but I was determined to pump something out and put my picture in that flickr pool, Gol' Dangit'!

Yep.  Zebra stripe fun fur.

Yep, yep.  Red polka dot lining.

WITH matching mug mat. 

I tried doing something more sophisticated, but nothing made me happy.  Then I spotted some zebra fun fur, which naturally fitted with the red polka dots, and I was happy.

It's dreary, foggy, no sun weather around here and I just needed some jungle polka dot action. Gotta go with what works sometimes. 

Linking to :

 Iron Craft #44!!!!  Big Surprise, huh?!














Everything but the Kitchen Sink at A Little Knick Knack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...