Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Purple Pickle Leopards Club

Quick project for Addie & Friends Purple Pickle Leopards Club
I was commissioned (although, now pay was involved) to make coin purses for the club members. 

It's vital that all members have matching purses. 

I used Noodlehead's Little Cutie Pouch Tutorial to make these, but changed the pre-sewn size to 5 1/2" x 4 1/2".  No embellishments...Purple Pickle Leopards were very specific about the materials used--NO mom additions.  They picked felt for the pouches, of course, so my machine got quite a workout sewing through the felt, the lining AND a zipper, but I took it slow and it all worked out.

If you've never sewn a zipper pouch before, try Noodlehead and just go for it.  They're so easy once you get one down!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...