Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love It!

I wasn't wild about last year's pick, but this year?


The Pantone Color Institute Color Pick for 2011 gets the official Kluckingbear seal of approval and happiness!

I didn't even think I was a pink person.  I was sitting in my house with my stinky doggy (her 14 yr. old digestive system just aint what it used to be) reading today's Sew 4 Home post and I saw the most uplifting picture.


Fabric.  Happy, clear that foggy, rainy day away fabric.  Honeysuckle! 

  According to the executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®, “In times of stress, we need something to lift our spirits. Honeysuckle is a captivating, stimulating color that gets the adrenaline going – perfect to ward off the blues,” “Honeysuckle derives its positive qualities from a powerful bond to its mother color red, the most physical, viscerally alive hue in the spectrum.”


I think they really picked it for me, but can't publicly state that...they knew it was foggy here and that I needed to find my inner pink.  Ooooh...I really like Pink's music too... a whole new world could be opening up for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...