Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm a Sucker For Kid Art!

Why?  Because kid art is the best art!

I found this in my craft room this morning. 
It's by my nephew, Michael.  Santa Godzilla.  Love it!

Nana's Christmas Card by Michael.
I smile every time I read the transplant and mirror image notes on the inside of the card!

I'm very lucky and I find wonderful little art offerings like this in my room quite often. 
 I think the best way to get your kids creating is to just provide supplies-- free-of-charge, free of adult guidance (safe, of course), and free to use THEIR imagination.

I do end up having to clean up a lot of glue, glitter, clay, paint...you name it, but it's worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Thabita, thank you for enetring my giveaway. I'm happy to let you know, that you are my winner, so please send me your address.
    Best wishes, Anja

    P.S. I love kids art too. i have four boxes full and my oldest is only 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kid art and have some of Granddaughters. I have been thinking of making irons of it and putting it on T-shirts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...