Sunday, December 26, 2010

Busy in the Best Way

I must apologize for being gone from post updating this past week plus, but that's the way it is with my blog. 

I love making things and showing you the pictures of the flops and the successes!  Blogging is such a great way for an at-home-mom like me to get together with others and I really enjoy it.  I have no other crafters/sewers in my family or friend group and I think I would truly go insane if I couldn't connect with SOMEONE who understands the obsession and thrill of creating.

My greatest creations and thrill right now is my family, though.  I'm just not one of those woman who can make a bunch of wonderful stuff, post great pictures and tutorials while concerts and advent activities are going on at the same time.  KUDOS to those who can...I admire you and you're organization!  I wish I could be one of you!

Thank you for checking up on my little blog every once in a while...I'LL BE BACK (I'm doing an Arnold Schwartzeneger impression as I type that line).  My New Year resolution is to get up a wee bit earlier each day so I can have some early morning "mom blog" time.  It'll be hard because I am SOOOOO NOT a morning person, but I will persevere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...