Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Marie Claire Idees Love~ Part One

I LOVE this month's issue of Marie Claire Idees'! I have so many pictures that I want to share with you that it'll be in 3 doses, but oh, it'll be worth it.

Do keep in mind that me and my tennis shoes are not the greatest photographer.

There's the Winter Whites section...
What a great idea to go chic with a plain old sofa or chair cover!

I'm in love with the light pink and silvery gray.  Paint the inside of some votives and outsides of roses from the Dollar Store?

This is just so sweet. 

I can't decide how I feel about the nail/string art, but I keep turning back to it, so I think I like it.

The Mini Kits (I love these) ...

What a fabulous idea for a knitter, crocheter or sewer! You can print out the clip art labels (pin holder, yarn spool) for the kits on the Marie Claire Idees website (translated into English).  On the left side, under "Recent Posts" click on "Labels from mini sewing kits...".

The way this little stamping/stationery box is set up is fabulous too.

What a great idea for a little baking kit.  You wouldn't need to include the flour etc., just a recipe, paper cups, decorations, a tea towel , and the other extras. 

Have fun and I'll have more for you to browse at tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, just found your blog, it's wonderful! I love Marie Claire Idees, but hard to find, so glad I'm able to subscribe online. Anyway, I'm going crazy trying to find the "mini kits" on their website. I know very little French, but love the magazine anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...