Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Marie Claire Idees

Last Xmas my mom gave me a subscription to Marie Claire Idees and I just got my first one early this month.  This issue didn't have me completely thrilled like I thought I'd be, though.

There were a few "idees" that wowed me a bit...

I love the leaves that are sprinkled on the umbrella.  I'd worry about them getting we, though.




This looks absolutely delicious...wish I could read French.

I got quite a giggle out of this add

The perfect family?  I'd need to lose 100lbs to meet this bill.  Actually, I'm lying that's EXACTLY what my house, kids, husband, AND bday parties look like...LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...