Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vintage-y Valentine

I'm running a little behind in my February Artist Class  due to jury duty (that's my story, anyway), but I finally got to project one, a vintage look Valentine...

I was supposed to use a bird, but mine were ugly and there really aren't any craft stores here, so I used a butterfly instead.  I dowloaded the butterfly from Agence Eureka's flickr page of Vintage Butterflies--I just added some gold glitter to match the Valentine...


I almost didn't do the project because it's practically Valentine's Day already.  Even if it's only out for a week I think it looks pretty--definitely worth the effort. 

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Thanks for linking up at Bacon Time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it was definitely worth the effort! It turned out lovely! The butterfly looks great as does all the other pretty embellishments. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon.... It is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm in love. :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...