Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Retro Sewing Images

I have several retro sewing patterns that I bought for the images on the front.  These gals are in my graphics file marked "Sewing Ladies".

"Should I have a martini now or after I have the maid cook dinner"?

"Aren't we just the cutest things ever"?

"I couldn't decide on the single or double strand of pearls, so I just went with triple."

"I'm a model.  I would never stoop so low as to sew this myself, but you can."

Feel free to copy and use them!

 


Linking to:


A Little Knick Knack

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...