Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flowers, flowers everywhere!

Another project from Artist Class 2010...
 These are sooo much fun to make!

I started with this purple flower and followed the pattern exactly

Then I went on to make this pink one, but it's my least favorite.

Now this one I love!  I love the color.  At this point I'd lost two of my templates and was just wingin' it.

If you have a white flower then you must have a black flower!  Ignoring the templates and pattern completely now.

I love making these!

There's still room in the Artist Class if  you'd like to join!  If you head on over to The Graphics Fairy first she has a code you can use to save $10 on the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...