Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer Sailing

Summers here mean spending time with Addie in my our craft room
Creating bright and colorful papers with watercolors for sails
 
arranging, drilling, and gluing driftwood
 
and creating the most wonderful sailboats!
 
This fabulous idea is from an Alisa Burke tutorial that I completely recommend.
It's easy to do with a child or young teen.
 
I adore the way my boats are straightforward and standard issue, while Addie's are much more whimsical and straight from her own imagination.
 
I'm smiling even as I type underneath this picture :)
 
BTW...this little bit of craftiness is a butt-kicker from that 45 oz. bucket--number 15 to be exact
Oh, ya...quite crafty indeed!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...