Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Boho For Kaely

Got some stitchin' going this last week.
Crochet, that is.
The moment I saw Pricilla's Crochet's pattern for a summer tote featured on Tangled Happy
I knew it would be perfect for my boho middle-child.

The original pattern uses a cone of Aunt Lydia's cotton, but that's not available here, so I subbed in 
 4 balls of Lily's Sugar & Cream cotton.

 Kaely chose a sweet blue polka dot fabric for the optional lining.
 
The polka dots were so cute I added an extra tab of it in the middle of the strap.
 
This is a great pattern for around the pool, campfire, tv, what-have-you as it's very easy to follow and uses double crochets. 
 
 
Linking to:  Craft-O-Maniac Monday  * Sugar Bee Crafts' Take-A-Look Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...