Thursday, July 11, 2013

ICAD Update

Late on posting, but I have been very good about actually doing an
Index Card A Day (ICAD)
Other than the top left card, these were all made with acrylics and white gelli or sharpie paint pen.
The top left card was made with driftwood boat sail scraps.
AND...
an acrylic background=45 oz. butt-kicker #35!!!
 
Clockwise, starting with  top left corner--1: dragonfly done with black pitt pen.  2: "5 books I last read" prompt.  Done with watercolor.  3: "Happy 4th" in watercolor using a technique from Tammy Garcia's "Watercolor Playground" online class. 4: "Monochrome" prompt.  Done in watercolor.
 
My sidekick's show-off's
Artistically FABULOUS-O
(even if the spelling is a lacking a bit)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...