Sunday, June 30, 2013

EEEEEEEK! ...literally!

My kids use "literally" all the time and mostly they use it incorrectly, so I figured I'd join in :)
 
Look what I spied on my bloggy surfing this fine morn...
 EEEEEKKKKKKK!
Artfully Musing's Laura Carson has created another FREE, awesome Halloween tutorial!
Laura's tutorials are free, they are easy to follow, and you will be quite pleased with your results--I TOTALLY recommend marking your calendars for this spooky fabulousness!
 
Projects I've done using her tutorials:
Halloween Boxes for my girls


Halloween Apothecary

I use a LOT of her techniques when I recover things with paper and embellish projects.
Awesomeness abounds at her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...