Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween In A Box

 
I've got TWO that are away for the most family of holidays...Halloween!
 
With the help from a Matchbox Chest Tutorial by Artfully Musing, I'm sending some Halloween Spookiness their way.
 They're made with large matchboxes, Halloween papers and other spooky oddities from my box of gore.
The drawers open and are filled with sweeties and spiders.
 
Polka Dots and more coordination for Lyss.
Skulls, swirls, and eclectic colors for K.
I know my little chickies Halloween preferences!
I could hardly call myself a mom without including a giant spider and some extra candy bars!
 
It's hard having them away, but at least I can send some of my weird, spooky, gory, mom-ness to them :)
 
P.S.  Nana's stuffing the post box too!  Spoiled little chickadees!
 
 shakentogether
Thank you Shaken Together for featuring me!
 

4 comments:

  1. Those are really great! What a good idea. I'm sure they'll enjoy them a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! You did a fabulous job on these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are just beyond awesome! Saw them featured at Shaken Together and am happy to be following you via GFC and looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I'd love for you to share this and any other crafts at my new linky party, Submarine Sunday. I hope you'll stop by!

    T'onna
    http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/10/submarine-sunday-3-features.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...