Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wowing myself...


A comment I just posted in answer to my art journaling practice as of late on someone's blog:
 
 
  • I'm just starting to let myself enjoy art journaling. It took a bit, but I've started letting go and not trying to be perfect, but enjoying the process instead.

    I read somewhere that sometimes we're just as afraid of success as failure. I think I have been afraid to see what I do as uniquely me and a success in its own right.
  • *************
     
    Golly.
    I should really listen to myself.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

    Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...