Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Art Supplies!

 
As a Mom's Day gift, my mom gave me some money for art supplies!
 
I immediately went online and bought some Derwent Inktense pencils and Water soluble Pastels.
 
 
OH MY GOODNESS!
I WANT ALL THE COLORS EVER MADE!!!
 
Here they are on Bristol...
I went to town just trying them out.
I love what happens to the marks when water hits them.
 
IT'S MAGIC!
 By the time I got to playing with water soluble pastels I was too excited to even write colors down on the paper!
 
Now it was time to experiment on watercolor paper...
More fun with my new toys!
 
I'm finding that I need to work on my drawing skills.
The ones I learned in middle-school and seemed to have stashed somewhere in my brain and can't access.
Time to head to the library for a new book--then I can practice drawing and coloring even more!
 
Now here's a dilemma...I have some more $$.  Do I get more colors or try another media.
What to do?!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...