Friday, March 8, 2013

A Very Good Place To Start

Blank page staring right back at you?
Watercolor palette not issuing specific instructions on what to with it?
 
Fool them both and fill that blank page with a painting of your watercolor box!
I saw this on somebody's blog somewhere and I wish I could remember who it was so I could give them proper credit.  Thanks for the inspiration and helping me break in my supplies!
 
 
There's nothing simpler...watercolors are usually circles or squares of pigment arranged in a rectangle.  You don't need to add your brush like I did, but why not go for it! 
 
Actually, when I started the squares of color were all neat and tidy, but I when I noticed that after initiating them they'd become quite messy and I wanted to keep painting, so I did
 
Oh!  Yes, that is purple ink.  I was so excited to get started that I grabbed purple instead of black.  I was too engrossed in what I was doing to even notice that I'd done it, but I like it!
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE This its sooo sweet and what a perfect way to get your watercolour mojo back if its gone missing !
    Siubhan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...