Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Talking to my colors

I'm in Alisa Burke's
 

So I went for it with my colors as part of the 1st lesson.
BTW...no worries that I'm giving away Alisa's lesson here.  As usual, I didn't follow directions well at all, but I sure had fun
 
Barbara Smallover, if you're out there, I STILL remember playing the alphabet art game with you!

In some cases I journaled TO the colors.
 
Black is just not going to be able to take a starring role in this workshop--my own choice after this exercise--and I needed to work through that.
 
Natural colors will have their usual place. 
No making fun of the "teeth sheep".  I'm not going to point to it, but if you find it?  No laughing...even though it is pretty dang weird looking!
 
 
 
Linking To: Whatever Goes Wednesday #160

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...