Saturday, December 1, 2012

Eleventh Hour Me!

Confession:
Still working on my December Daily
BUT,
I will have it done by tonight.
Really.
 
In the meantime...
Antilight, a wonderful polish blog,
 has already posted in her December Daily and has some free journalling cards to print!
Download and print HERE
 
I've been bogged down with a Cake Box Swap.
Cake Boxes aren't for me.
I love fancy paper work, but it frustrates me and I end up not liking what I make.
 
I've gotten to a place in my crafting where I stop and don't continue if a project isn't making me happy.  This, however, I have to finish, so I'll trudge through...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...