Thursday, April 26, 2012

Promise Kept: Bookshelf Quilt


Here's a picture from my new super duper cool camera
Above is with the flash off

Below is flash off

AND....
neither is the right color rep. and they're both blurry

Getting a new super-duper cool camera doesn't mean you all of the sudden take great pictures.
I wanted a new camera so I could adjust things before taking pics and now I have to look at some tutorials (maybe even the user manual) and figure out how and what to do.

Any suggestions?

I am very happy with my first little quiltlette! 
The pattern and tutorial is Mini Bookshelf Quilt from Don't Call Me Betsy
The books aren't really that straight, I didn't get the angle on the last book right and the quilting is quite elementary,  but I love it anyway.
It looks great in my purple bedroom, which is a really great color of purple that you don't see because my picture skills still suck. :)



1 comment:

  1. I seem to recall a blogger named Aimee at It's Overflowing having a multi-series post on DSLR camera how-to's ...

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...