Friday, April 27, 2012

Butterfly Project

Addie and I are going to make butterflies
to send to Holocaust Museum Houston, TX for the Butterfly Project.
The project's goal is to collect 1.5 million butterflies
for a Spring 2014 exhibit remembering the 1.5 million children who perished during the Holocaust.

Butterflies need to be in by Dec. 31, 2012
Any craft level is fine --teaching plans are even available for classes.
For more information click HERE
Thank you to Velvet Moth Studio for the sidebar link!
I wouldn't have known about this if I hadn't been browsing your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...