Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Wittle Scwared

44.  That's my age and my occupation is Mom.
I should be past this given that info.
But I'm not.

Here's the deal....
Got a super cool new camera, but I'm afraid to use it.
 Canon EOS Black 18.0MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS Lens Rebel T2i.Opens in a new window

What if the pictures turn out just as bad as they did when I had a sub-par camera?
What if my amateur photos are judged harshly by all the readers of my super famous, super popular blog?

Doesn't sound much like a 44 year old mom who's overcome low esteem and doesn't give a damn about what others think, does it.

Want to know another secret?
I've owned a Bernina Stitch Regulator for 2 years now and I'm still afraid to take it out of the box.
(I bought a Bernina Stitch Regulator so I could do super cool quilting like this

WOW!  Coming clean is hard and super embarrassing!
I'm a spoiled brat who has some awesome things that others would LOVE to use and I won't touch them because I'm overcome by adolescent worries.

Thank you for allowing my self-indulgent tantrum.
I will show you a picture tomorrow.
PROMISE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...