Friday, February 24, 2012

Quick, Fun, Prize Laden Sew Along!

Hello!
The kids and I have been sick this week--the last thing I felt like doing was blogging, so I apologize for my absence. 
I did feel like crocheting!  Pictures and patterns of results will follow soon :)

Until then...
Pleated Boxes Pillow Sew Along Large

The pattern is free and said to take only 2-3 hours total.
Great for beginners too--each week Craftbuds will cover a new step in the process.

Link up your finished pillow and you could win prizes!

Hope to see you there! ~Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...