Monday, February 27, 2012

Crochet While Sick

While coughing and using up kleenex
I sat on the couch with my little basket of left-over yarn.
No comments on organization!  At least they're in a basket :

I drank tea, ate Girabaldi bisquits from Indonesia, listened to NPR and crocheted.

A Bird Cage Cowl!
Not really (I'm such a kidder).  It's a Mobius Cowl for me!

The free pattern is by Kathy Kelley at Crochet Bird.

It's easy to work and fast!  I gave the cowl a twist before joining the ends (as per Kathy's suggestion) to create a mobius.
I used 3/4 skein of  Red Heart Soft in off-white and a size J hook to make mine.

Funky Little Tea Pot Cozy
Yep. I was sick and I was bored and that's all I have to say about that.

I also worked on Alyssa's stripe blanket!
I bought some new yarn for this blanket.
Joann's had Caron Soft on sale for only $3 a skein last week, so I stocked up on it.

I found the pattern on the back of my Hobby Lobby "I Love This Yarn" wrapper.

It's kind of a scallopy wave that I decided to do in stripes rather than one boring color.
I'm using 6 different colors for this blanket and biscuits and jam's  random strip generator.
I'll share that pattern when I've finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...