Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oooooooo....!

Spotted these on The Kitchn this morning...


Granola Cups!  The recipe can be found at Mommy Cooks--granola mix pressed into a muffin tin.
Doesn't this snack look wonderful?!


Follow-up on the Slow Cooker Enchiladas from The Kitchn
YUM! 

First of all...I made mine in the oven (option on recipe).  Kids needed rides, dogs walks, etc. so I wasn't able to get the enchiladas into the crockpot early enough, so I went with the oven option.

I used the vegetarian recipe without adding leftover meat, but I think they'd be very good with shredded chicken.

They still turned out wonderful! 
This recipe makes TWO pans full of enchiladas!  You will have enchiladas coming out your ears, but that's okay because they reheat fabulously--IN FACT--we liked them even better reheated.

Slow Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas is a keeper recipe for us.
Two nights worth of awesome, kid-loving, food?  I'm in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...