Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Did I say TOMORROW?!

When I said I'd show you my finished crocheted swiffer pads tomorrow, I really meant 2-3 days (maybe even 4) later.  They're nearly done, though!  Turns out you have to kind of crochet around your swiffer and I didn't have it with me when I was at my friend's house crocheting, soooooo.....
Yah, yah, yah...I'll finish it today.
Today I'm  trying this for dinner:
2010-09-15-Enchiladas2.jpg

They only take 2-4 hours, so I'm still okay on time.  They look good, though, huh?!
Edit 1/6/12: I cooked these in the oven on 400 degrees for 20 minutes (option in recipe) and they turned out fabulous!  Beware...recipe makes a LOT!  I ended up with 2 pans worth of enchiladas--leftovers!
I'm also making some Chocolate Ricotta Muffins that I thought I'd already shared with you, but upon looking through past kluckingbear posts, it appears that I haven't, so I will post pictures and a recipe for you soon.  They are very good and pretty healthy.  Kid fave for sure.
I'm also thinking I might sew a bit.

I'm feeling inspired by this...
Sew Much 2 Luv is offering prizes each week just for dusting off our sewing machines and starting on a project.
I'd like to try these Tap Pants
tappants_finished1a.jpg
DSCN1770
 Off to create!  Well, after laundry, dishes, floors...ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...