Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mini Chocolate Ricotta Muffins

Got the muffins done!
Still doing the dishes, though...blah.
The recipe is from Mollie Katzen's cookbook, "Sunlight Cafe"
You can find the Chocolate Ricotta Muffin Recipe  (free) at her website, but I also recommend the book!
I use the full 8T. of cocoa powder (1/2 cup), low-fat ricotta, and oil in place of butter.
48 Mini muffins only take 15 minutes to cook.
Mmmmm.  Doesn't that look just yummy?! 

They do look (and taste) great when they're done!

One muffin in particular caught my eye
tee hee hee...
And since the oven was already hot I turned into SUPER MOM (for a limited time) and baked some of Searching Simplicity's Granola Bars--yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...