Friday, January 6, 2012

Little Houses

I did the baking, I did some cleaning, I even ran, but I haven't gotten to the stitching yet.
There's still hope...it's Friday and I dont' have many plans today...fingers are crossed.

I did take a break now and then (only so I'd be more effective in my cleaning efforts) and I stumbled upon Jeanneke's blog

Building Houses from Scraps
Jeanneke is a quilter/designer from the Netherlands.  She has an ongoing project sewing little houses--one a day!  She even has a site dedicated just to the houses called Building Houses From Scraps, complete with tutorials and free patterns so you can join along.

They're just teeny little things that can be handsewn, machine sewn and even paper pieced.
Yet another project to divert my attention!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...