Monday, November 14, 2011

Whath I'm a Doin'

Baking a miniature turkey and dinner sides

It's not a Tofurky...I need to paint it and brown it up a bit.

I found this Youtube tutorial to help shape the turkey. 
She makes it look easy, but let me tell you...the drumsticks are hard to shape!

She's got some more side dish videos that I'll attempt today.
Peas and carrots...my own design (I amaze even myself sometimes).

Still rippling.  Only 60 more double rows to go and I think I'll be done!
It's a great pattern for tv watching btw :)
Nothing goes better together than "Breaking Bad" and crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...