Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Simply Brilliant

I should probably keep this project and it's to-do's locked away...it's that amazing.

Ended up with some extra styrofoam blocks when we unloaded our new freezer.
I then procured some spare dowels and tacky glue.

AND CREATED...
 A holder for THINGS when I'm painting, gluing, etc. 

Okay, maybe it's not the most brilliant project EVER, but it will probably be one of my most used.
I'm forever setting up little makeshift stands for crafting that barely hold whatever I'm working on--why not have a permanent stand that is actually secure and reliable?

Brilliant.


2 comments:

  1. That is a Brillant idea!!!
    Thanks for entering my giveaway .I have added you for the bonus draw as well. best of luck
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop by for a look at my Shabby Apple "Little Black Dress" Giveaway! Hope you'll join the fun!

    ciao

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...