Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Itty Bitty Bread

I'm still obsessing over my little miniature turkey dinner...even I think I'm going a bit insane on this project. 
I'll reveal the insane project that has pushed me to this craziness soon ~ It's one of those projects that is going to be incredibly creative, but have everyone (including myself) asking, " WHY?!"

Aren't these so cute?!
I wouldn't have thought of using pastels to shade BEFORE baking!
Using aluminum foil to texturize is also ingenious.

Sugar Charm Shop has great miniature polymer clay tutorials.
I don't know that I'm going to end up being obsessed with making minis, but it's fascinating to watch and they are terribly adorable.

Sunshine Miniatures also has some great YouTube video tutorials!
I going to give her bowls and plates a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...