Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Online Journaling Course

I do LOVE online art courses!

Kid's flying through the house, unscheduled summer taxi driver, too much laundry to do?
Take an online course.  You can do them anywhere, anytime.  You can stop in the middle of them, you can put them off for a month, you can even let your kids do some of the projects with you.

I just signed up for...


 
It's an art journaling course from Hope Wallace Karney of Paper Relics & Besottment.
 
Journaling prompts, flickr sharing, live lessons (optional, of course!), and some awesome downloads. 
 
Some other places I've found online art and art journaling courses...
 
Artful Pages
Besottment by Paper Relics
Balzar Designs
Crescendoh Creative Lab
Madness and Mess
Roses On My Table
 
These are just a small sampling of what's available.  I generally find out about them from other blogger's posts.

1 comment:

  1. I've never signed up for an online class.
    It does sound fun!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...