Thursday, April 21, 2011

When Paper Packs are Thrilling

I go to Seattle with Joel to run an errand and all I do is stop at Trader Joe's and Uwajimaya. 

What happened to me?  I used to love to shop!
 I think these two had something to do with it.

Prom dress shopping for an entire day can beat even the hardiest of shoppers.  I ended up with "zipper finger".  My index finger was purpley-red and too sore to use for zipping by the end of the day.

In the end, of course, she ended up with a non-zipping dress (why couldn't we try on that one FIRST!)

Well, at any rate, I was quite satisfied with my Trader Joe's Arabiata Sauce, pasta, beet salad, etc.  I was THRILLED with these little paper packs I found at Uwajimaya
It's like Christmas!  Who knows what's inside!

Sparkley designs :)

floral (and some embellishments)

Pretty, pretty, sparkle

Textured

More sparkle!  Yeah--for $7 I'm HAPPY!

AND...
Okay, okay...it's just burlap, but it's got a design on it and it was only $6


I'm sure that someday after intense mommy-counseling I will be able to mall shop again.  I still have several more prom and tolo dress shopping excursions in my future, though, so it'll be a while.

Oh, we also stopped at PetSmart and got a new tag for Bo with OUR address & phone! 
The engraving machine IS pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...