Tuesday, April 19, 2011

PBA

Peanut Butter and Applesauce Toast (PBA)

On Facebook today I discovered that me and all three of my daughters made our favorite family treat for breakfast this morning. 

PBA is true comfort food.  Nutritious, on-the-goable, and easy.

1.  Toast your bread product.  Any bread will work (english muffins are particularly good) and toast as dark or light as you prefer.
I went whole wheat, toasted dark this morning

2. Spread your favorite peanut butter on your toast. I prefer a thinner coat of peanut butter, but feel free to spread thick.

Adams Natural, no exceptions, in this house

3.  Spoon on some applesauce--Homemade or store bought, either works.  I go thick with the applesauce, but you might want to start thin and add more as you go. 

I even got out my bee plate for this special breakfast

4.  TOTALLY enjoy!

Yum!  Give it a try~it's GREAT!

The girls and I have asked many people and have never found anyone who has tried this wonderful concoction before, so I'm thinking this is an original by my grandmother, Rosie. 

I can't image a world without PBA...Thank you Rosie! 

And thank you Mom for my bee plates!


Linking this divine goodness to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...