Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekly Inspiration from Donna Downey...How cool is that?!

So very excited!
Donna Downey.  Inspiration Week.  Get off your butt and just start being creative you bum (talking to myself, not my dear reader)!

inspiration week 3.13.11 from donna downey on Vimeo.

This video/inspiration...image transfers w/o having to use toner copies.  Just use your inkjet printer because it works and you don't have to truck on in to the Copy Shop and pay money to do a transfer.

AND...she's giving away the supplies from each day.  MmmmHmmm.  Yep.
AND
She's having a BIG giveaway on the 19th ---My 43rd Bday!!!!
(I'm thinkin' I'll be the winner because it's my birthday and all)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...