Friday, March 11, 2011

The Easter Bunny Pulled Some Strings...

A Review...my first and pretty much unsolicited.

(I did receive free samples of the product, but it was because I wrote a consumer complaint email last year).

COCONUT BIRDS NEST ARE BACK!
Photo via Russell Stover

They're not just back on the shelves because it's time for Easter sales.  They're back and they are DELICIOUS once again.


I am a Birds Nest expert.  The coconut kind anyway.  I've coveted them since I was 5.  You're never too early to get addicted to a holiday treat.

Last year the coconut bird nests were awful.  They were teeny, preformed, coconut essence, jellybeanless blobs and I was so mad that I complained to Russell Stover by email.  They gave me a response about how products change, blah, blah,blah.... They didn't seem to care about little me and my coconut bird nest fetish.

Here's where I think the Easter Bunny saw fit to visit Russell and discuss my concerns.  Two weeks ago I received a package in the mail with a nice letter explaining how important tradition is in the Russell Stover corporation and how they made a mistake in changing the coconut bird nests.  They also included a chocolate nest and a white bonbon nest for me to try.   

YUM!!!!  They're huge!  And that first chocolately, crisp coconut bite followed by a tart jellybean was WONDERFUL!

If you order them from the website by March 13th they're only 84 cents each.  In fact, all the Easter goodies are 15% off until them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...