Friday, March 4, 2011

Speaking of kids sewing & creative kids...

A Little Knick Knack & Twinkle Toes must have read the collective minds of Addie & myself
Photobucket

A Beginner's Beginning sewing school. 
Perfect for Addie (ya, ya I'll let her use the Bernina, but none of the good lace)


First project is a pillowcase.  Addie was just telling me that she felt she needed a new pillowcase and I need to destash some fabric...perfect again.  We can sew together.

School is every Thursday for 3 weeks.  At the end everyone can post their pillow pics and be enter to win a $50 CSN Gift Certificate.  Perfect yet again.
Twinkle Toes The Blog
Photobucket

Thanks Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...