Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Japan Disaster Relief

Enjoying my morning coffee with UCreate and read about I am Momma-Hear Me Roar's Japan Disaster Relief Effort.

Donate $8 or more to humanitarian aid and you get the pattern and tutorial for this cute, cute tote...


You can prepurchase the Tohoku Tote pattern (accompanied by a video tutorial) by donating $8 or more to humanitarian aid and then emailing her to let her know you did.  The patttern and tutorial will be ready next week.  100% of your money goes to the aid program in which you donated because you put it there.

Here's the link again... Tohoku Tote Pattern (click)

What an awesome thing to do!  I know all three of my daughters would love me to make this bag for them!

P.S. Go ahead and share this info on your blog w/Mama's permission!

1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon TABITHA- I wanted to let you know that you WON THE DARLING Raspberry Truffle Kitchen Couture Apron on CraftOManiac. CONGRATS! would you please email me at jenglamgirl@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will forward it to KC. Thanks a bunch have a super day. winks- jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...