Projects undone, Christmas presents never finished, but I still need to get my craft room cleaned out...
Nothing like a Happy Tuesday gift in the middle of February, right?!
Mustache glasses for my nephew Michael.
I saw Tatertots & Jello's tutorial and I just knew he'd love them!
Doesn't she look like one of the Village People!
Easy, easy to do.
Get yourself some:
- Dollar Store glasses
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Permanent glassware paint (I used "Glossies")
- 3" wide mustache clip art (just "google" it in images and you'll find tons!)
1. Tape your mustache image to the inside of the glass.
2. Clean outside of glass with rubbing alcohol (very important step)
3. Paint. I usually paint the outside first (like cookie decorating) & then fill in.
4. Remove paper and check for areas that need filling in.
5. Dry for 24 hours and then bake in the oven as directed.
Weekend Wrap-Up at Tatertots & Jello
Craft-O-Maniac Mondays at CraftO-Maniac
Market Yourself Monday at Sumo's Sweet Stuff