Friday, November 12, 2010

Last, But Not Least, Marie Claire Idees' Love

The snowy French (maybe Swiss?) Winter Section:

Even with their cozies there's no way these plants are going to make it out here, but they sure are cute!

Don't forget to wrap the porch chandelier in yarn.  As silly as it seems, I like the look.

Love the chairs and the snowman.  There's a knitting pattern for the birdhouse and the chairs, but methinks  there might be an easier (lazier) way.

We now move on to the musical portion of our entertainment...

The embroidery pattern for the pillow is available...OR...you could print sheet music onto fabric directly or with a transfer.    I love the table runner idea!

The GIANT sheet music wallpaper.  I like it, but I can't say I'd do it. The spray painted branch with the ornaments...that I can do.

Goodbye for this month Marie Claire Idees'. 

Next week I'll be back with projects I've been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...