Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just linking and suggesting again...

I've mocked up my tree, taken all the tags off the ornaments and flowers, glued tops on the ornaments, attached wire to all the ornaments.  I just need to wire everything to the tree...ugh...I'm almost there.

I will be posting a pic tonight for Grand Opening of  this! (Found my camera in Kaely's room...those 16 year olds!)


click on button for more info
 
Every Wednesday Eighteen 25 will tell us a time on Thursday when we'll all take photos of whatever is going on in our lives.  No fancying up the picture either!  It's not MY picture/linky party, but I would love to see some messy kitchens, half-eaten dinners, homework all over the place...you get the idea! 




1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of 1825 too!! Not sure I'll be doing the photo thing- but maybe!! I loved that you found me over at May Arts!!! You've got some fun & fab ideas here!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...