Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm gone for a bit, but I can link, right?

I know I'm supposed to be decorating a tree right now, but I just COULDN'T stay away!

Do you ever get to feeling like your blog just isn't up to snuff?  Wonder how some of those women have SO much time to be so flippin' perfect (they cook, they clean, they craft and they look like Donna Reed!)?  Did you think your front-room looked pretty nice until you read so-and-so's blog and found out that plum just isn't the in color anymore?


Here's a very inspiring post from one of my favorite blogs Joys Of HomeCheck it out...you'll feel better.

On that note...I'd post some pictures of my imperfectness (and there'd be plenty), but I cannot find my camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...