Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chalkboard Pumpkin Still Drying

I survived the brush painting, but it does take longer to dry than spray paint.  I put the last coat on this morning so hopefully my chalkboard pumpkin will be ready to embellish this afternoon!

I was checking out blogs this morning and stumbled on this at Craftzine

CRAFT Halloween Contest
click on picture for more info

Just join their flickr group, tag your flickr photos of Halloween projects with "crafthallowcontest”, add to the group and you're in the contest.

I've seen so many wonderful costumes, recipes, and decor out there.  Be sure to join the contest!  I am!  Cool Prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...