Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Days One and Two

I started my embroidery sampler squares!  I'm doing 42 squares instead of 39 because that's my age.  My embroidery grid is made up of 1" squares, 6" x 7".

I made these sweet little roses with a new stitch called a double lazy daisy variation.

  It was a little difficult to do at first, but once I got the hang of it I liked it.  

 
Day Two I couldn't resist a cherry blossom branch made with french knots. 

To join the stitchalong head over to 39 Squares or you can wait for Amy's upcoming stitchalong.  Right now you can vote on the theme~looks like "Count Your Blessings" is winning right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...