Monday, February 8, 2010

Vintage Labels

The Graphics Fairy...oh, she is just BRILLIANT!  Her site is chalk-full of free vintage graphics that she even encourages you to get creative with. 


This fabulous label started out as "Preserves" on the top, but with a little smart erase editing and experimenting with fonts I changed it to "Joel's Pickles".   It's a little present for my husband, Joel who supplies our family with the only pickles we'll eat. 

We're very fotunate here in this windy burg to have a natural foods store that sells local honey in bulk. They prefer you to bring your own jar, so I've made a Wind Sewn honey jar with this label...

To attach to jars I print the label out on regular copy paper, spray with sealant (I prefer matte), cut out the label, spray with adhesive and attach to the jar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...