Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some yuck~some fun

Jury duty's done--awful, awful, awful.  The case, the deliberating, my lack of backbone when  bullied...  So...  Anyway, it's over.

For some reason eating ice cream and having a glass of wine helped me move on.  The power of Baskin & Robbin's Peanut Butter & Chocolate on a sugar cone (with a wine chaser)...AHHHHHH.

I really like reading Tidy Mom's "Works For Me Wednesdays".  This week she shared her picture editing tips.  According to her Picnik.com is where all her secrets lie.  I tried it out and she's right!  It is free (an upgrade will let you use all of the tools they tempt you with) and their are a lot of fun things you can do.  In fact, you don't even have to sign in or register to have fun with a photo...

Awwwwwwww


Red Light District?

 Some free fun frames and text fonts

A much more demure Museum Matte

SUPERBOWL VALENTINES!
You can do any sport, holiday, snowflakes, all kinds of fun stuff.

I've had a hard day. Ice cream, wine and photo fun at Picnik helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...