Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine Houses & Jury Duty

I was so excited to get my blog up and running and then I was summoned for jury duty, so I haven't had a lot of time to craft or post.

I did have a few moments to start on Valentine's Decorating, stating with a wee village.

I found these paper mache' Christmas houses at Craft Warehouse for only 50 cents last week and turned them into these lovelies....

(Looks like I forgot to put a Sweetheart on one!)

I painted them in Valentines colors and added some microfine clear glitter after apply the second paint coat.
I then hot glued a Sweetheart candy hard to each house to cover the star.

I only had to pedastools to put them on, but I found some cute martini glasses that I picked up at the thrift store that were perfect for the job.  Added some extra Sweethearts and there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It really makes my day!

Sorry about the word verification--my blog was hijacked not too long ago, so now I have to take robo-cautions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...